You fill out a form. The document is created before your eyes as you respond to the questions.
At the end, you receive it in Word and PDF formats. You can modify it and reuse it.
In the document, the operator will be able to outline the following information:
- what personal data is taken from users, actively
- what personal data is taken from users, passively
- how the data is stored
- how the data is used
- if data is shared with related entities
- if data is shared with third parties
- if cookies are used
- what the user's rights are concerning the data collected
- if children are allowed/encouraged to use the website/app
- how data collected from children is handled
- how users can contact the operator of the website or app if they have any concerns
Specific other Federal laws are applicable as well, including The Children's Internet Protection Act of 2001 and The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.